- the types of personal information we collect and hold;
- the methods by which we collect and hold personal information;
- the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information;
- how we manage personal information collected online;
- whether we are likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients and the situations in which we may do so;
We have in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot completely guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.